Down sized.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
attachment.php

Was shopping for a new smaller tractor with a cab and this followed me home ...

I have now put 36 hours on it and all is well..:msp_thumbup:

Its a fun little spendy tractor ......CVT trans is interesting ....CaseNH was offering some really good deal...I sold my bigger tractor and had to roll it into something for land management;);)

Not much time for AS lately way to busy...Too many coals in the fire..

Last edited:
Must be nice to live the good life! New woman, new tractor, working on a house, shipping saws out three weeks after they've been sold. Man life is rough:msp_tongue:

Congrats!!!:rock::rock::rock:

Is that one of the new CNH (LS) models or an older shibura?
Looks like one of the new series but I can't make out the model.

Oh....heads up.
Unbolt the mirrors and put them in a box someplace safe.

First thing that happens is a tree branch breaks 'em, or folds them back against the glass doors, so you get to break 'em forcing the door open. Worst case is they slam back against the door and break the door....and you DON'T want to break a door, they are made of transparent Unobtanium, not glass.
Ask me how I know.:cry:

Didja get a HEPA system with the AC?
Whaddya think of the filter set up?

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

Congrats!!!:rock::rock::rock:

Is that one of the new CNH (LS) models or an older shibura?
Looks like one of the new series but I can't make out the model.

Oh....heads up.
Unbolt the mirrors and put them in a box someplace safe.

First thing that happens is a tree branch breaks 'em, or folds them back against the glass doors, so you get to break 'em forcing the door open. Worst case is they slam back against the door and break the door....and you DON'T want to break a door, they are made of transparent Unobtanium, not glass.
Ask me how I know.:cry:

Didja get a HEPA system with the AC?
Whaddya think of the filter set up?

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

Its a late 2010 ....its still a shibura....The LS made will not see the cab option till late 11 from what im told ...Its a Farmall 45 CVT and has had dealer reprogram on puter to 50hp plus update on trans.. :msp_thumbup:

it has the mid pto and rear remotes , mp3 cd player, grill guard, rim guard in rears , also has rear weights , QT bucket ...

Last edited:
Its a late 2010 ....its still a shibura....The LS made will not see the cab option till late 11 from what im told ...Its a Farmall 45 CVT and has had dealer reprogram on puter to 50hp plus update on trans.. :msp_thumbup:

it has the mid pto and rear remotes , mp3 cd player, grill guard, rim guard in rears , also has rear weights , QT bucket ...

Wooohooo!!!!
All the toys. Ya did good. REAL good. The 45 has been around and has had the bugs out of 'em for a good while now. Shibura dosn't get the credit they deserve for those diesels, lotsa older Shibura NH's around here with 10K+ hours on them and still chugging along like a timex. Good luck wearing it out! LOL!!
Can't say the same for the LS version that's coming down the pipe...call me leery but it's always better to let someone else guinea pig 1st generation models. LS looks darn good, but still an unknown.

The Mid PTO will come in darn handy.
Call me jealous!
Any plans for a front mounted flail chopper?

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

Latest posts

Back