Down time from the virus? Bored?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ran my Jonny 2152c today. I changed the carb and put on a new fuel filter (just because) and off it went..Idk, It wasn’t getting fuel (again?); I had a carb, changed it out, vroom, vroom..

Then I cut a blowdown off a fence, saw seems ok. Good.

the virus hasn’t infected...errrr, affected me yet either..

Iv been getting some stuff done around here. Tomorrow gonna clean up the shed.
Today i finished fixin the axles on my atv wagon. Split a load of wood. Took some to my grandpa for his stove in the shed. Bunch of yard clean up.
Been stayin busy with the little stuff.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

We haven’t been shut down the state wise yet it’s coming soon. California and New Jersey are shut down.

It’s Time to clean all the running saws, lube the clutch drums, sprocket noses, square the bar rails, sharpen the chains. So there storm ready.

Time to rotate the firewood too bring up the older wood to the front of the pile. Near the door.

Effective today starting at midnight the Gov of Montana has given the directive that all people are to stay indoors. However there are exceptions. As I read the directive, I can do what ever I want, when ever I want, like I have been doing for many years. Ah, the joys of living in the wilderness... :D

Spring bear season starts in about 2 weeks. :rock:

Been semi-shutdown since Tuesday. Work sort of botched the whole job IMHO :crazy: .....But their still paying me- So, I guess I can't complain :bowdown:. Got a mystery oil leak in my 440? Gonna tear into that sometime this week- Also going to tune up some landscape and get it ready to be sold.

Best,

~TW

I’m trying to stay busy. Putting saws together to sell, working on other fixer uppers. And doing a lot of painting in the house (Home Depot delivers paint!).

Also starting to put together my Ms440... But getting blacked out first. Still trying to decide on the case color..

235020A4-E080-41A1-9475-CF290AC7113D.jpeg

I began to complete the polishing of a new Buck Knife. Terrible edge that I began to remove the worst tool marks I have ever seen in a new knife. I spent a good amount of time on it last fall, then it became to cold to work on it in the fall/winter. Started again this morning. I got most of the tool marks out, and now it is all polishing. I completed the 600 grit stone this morning. 800, 1000, then the 1200 stone and some paper polishing to get it just right.

Here is how it must look after all is said and done. Called spooky sharp -- don't dare touch it, as it will open your flesh up with no pressure applied.

DSC00951 (1024x768).jpg

Not completely shut down here but It's creeping in all around me. Several counties are closed including counties next door.
Went gun shopping on the 25th for a small carry pistol for shooting Zombies.
Didn't like what I bought, traded it today on something else. The gun shop owner gave me a complete refund on the first gun, I was surprised.
I have thousands of empty cases and bullets and primers, 8lb. jugs of powder.
Looks like I might be pulling the handle on the loading press if my county closes.

Latest posts

Back