drying wood in your clothes dryer

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like to wash my wood before I dry it, but no matter how many times I wash it it still leaves ashes?

I like to wash my wood before I dry it, but no matter how many times I wash it it still leaves ashes?

Well everyone one knows ya gotta keep the filter clean and burn it right in the dryer.
It's all right there in the operators manual.... See the chapter on "How to mix oil and gas for top performance".

This guys got it backwards:dizzy:

attachment.php

View attachment 162168

Last edited:
Thanks

That's when those fancy-pants Arbo guys have to go up a tree. You know, the proficienals.

attachment.php
[ Thanks I saw your picture and I think I'll stay with my kiln it holds more wood unless the kilm come in super sizes. my wife put a lock on the microwave, the oven, and the cloths dryer. Back to the old way.

Thanks I saw your picture and I think I'll stay with my kiln it holds more wood unless the kilm come in super sizes. my wife put a lock on the microwave, the oven, and the cloths dryer. Back to the old way.

What? You gonna let little locks stop you? Go get some bolt cutters, ya wanker.

Latest posts

Back