ds machine kozy king 400 what do think?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tallywhacker

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
came across this furnace the other day, I haven't heard much about them, and not many threads on them. any body know about them? 85% efficient in the adds, I wonder if its epa cert. furnace? how good they hold up or put out heat? thanks

i don't know much about them but the are made near me in lancaster pa. i see their ads in my farm paper. i see people posting want ads for them all the time. did you google it?

I have one. Very well built, excellent service from Lancaster. I am still understanding this furnace. I called them last week--the guy spoke with me for a good 20 minutes and answered all of my questions.

They are pricey--much more than my US Stoves Clayton--but it will pay for itself in the end--it puts out some good heat--takes a while but once it gets goings it really is nice.

I can get an easy 6 hours with ash--hoping to get different wood for next year and see what happens.

Good luck

i don't know much about them but the are made near me in lancaster pa. i see their ads in my farm paper. i see people posting want ads for them all the time. did you google it?

yea I googled it, but not finding a lot of info from owners or reviews from many people. im just wondering if many people on this site have them, and how they perform

Latest posts

Back