E-Z way to load the house w/ wood

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the wood racks on casters so much I may have to make me a set. Thanks for sharing.

Efficiency would have the castored cart under the hole. Might need a few more carts, but its less handling.

CC, you nailed me on that one. Piled wood looks tacky, stacked is much more high class, matches the upscale decor in the basement.

My dad ran a firewood business for decades before I took it over from him just about the time he built his house. He was loathe to unnecessarily touch firewood and handle it any more than the minimal times to get it from tree to wood burner. So once it was in his basement, there was no way he was going to handle it that one more time in order to pile it. So he walled off one corner about 10x10' and that was where his wood got dumped from outside and the next time it got picked up from that area it was going in the burner. That was the last time a human would be touching it, especially him. :)

Latest posts

Back