Eastern PA GTG

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you guys want to head north, I'll drag out the Interceptor and join you for a bit. Bring Jake, I'll sport lunch at my place.

Keep the hoodie safe, It'll give me an excuse to take the Dyna out for a ride and pick it up. You might have to ride some with me on the 3 armed Sporty death machine though...:dizzy:

A

10-4 bro. Nothin cooler than jockey shiftin gears on a HD. Well, until you hit a pothole mid-shift....in a turn.

If you guys want to head north, I'll drag out the Interceptor and join you for a bit. Bring Jake, I'll sport lunch at my place.

if you guys turn south and happen past my place you are welcome to stop in. :biggrinbounce2:

if you put this thing on again in the spring i'd love to show up again. i will have a new toy or two that may show up some of those hotsaws and maybe even some of those awesome homelites. :eek:

thanks again john for hosting.
i hope you had enough pie this week. :) if you had asked me to i would have taken all of them with me. i told the wife you had a whole bunch left and she asked 'so, where is it?'. :cry:
that caramel apple pie was pretty good.

Back