Ebay 056 SUPER?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was looking at that saw....LOL. If you check some of the sellers Ebay purchases. You will see that he bought all kinds of 056 parts from various sellers. Looked to me like the saw was pieced togather from scrap parts, painted and sold to some poor SUCKER. JMHO

I'm not seeing where the seller has any record in his feedback profile of purchasing any 056 parts, or any saw parts of any kind.

The saw in the picture obviously has an 045 muffler, as evidenced by the front dump. But, the only difference between the 056 Super and a regular 056 is the 54mm piston and bore. There were even 045 AV Supers that came with a 54mm piston and bore, so that saw probably has the engine specified.

The shroud has a crappy paint job.

Side Muffler Port

JJ: So are you saying "only Magnums", had the side exhaust mufflers, and notched fins? Also, anyone ever here of a Super Magnum or Magnum Super? I once seen one on Ebay, had a legit looking name plate and dual port muffler. (of course) Mike.

i have a 064 "super magnum" it doesnt have a dual port muffler or anything but does have lots of power!

Back