eBay: 440 Stihl: Seller Making Out Ok!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StihlRockin'

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
3 days ago an eBay seller put up a 440 stihl in, what looked to be, good condition. There happened to be a "Buy It Now" of $420 plus shipping. He had a reserve set just under the BIN price. I already have one in identical condition and another in mint/like-new condition, plus I had my doubts about the buyer.

The buyer has 35 positives with 4 negatives. 2 of the neg's were for not receiving the product won.(bad) Despite the feedback, I was going to buy the saw for the $420... as I'm not sure now going by memory, but I thought I recall evidence the seller did ship prior high ticket item purchases.(?)

I kept the auction on MyFavorites and went back to see it. With 7 more days until auction expires, here's where the seller sits:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140219989238

For S&G(chits&giggles(lol!)) I'll be watching the end of the auction.

Good day.

StihlRockin'
icon7.gif

Last edited:
I almost bought that saw too, until wifey decided not to let me spend the money. See my post titled "What is wrong with people?" about this same deal.

I don't buy from any seller with a score of less than 98% and I read the feedback on those pretty closely. I think buyer beware applies here.

Back