Echo 360 will not rev up

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

keithh255

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
HI guys and gals; I have a 2 year old Echo 360 that ran fine until about 3 weeks ago. I was cutting up firewood on a rather warm day when the saw stalled. I figured it was oil-gas time so I took care of that.
Now , when I get it started, it will only idle and will not rev up. I looked at adjusting the idle screws but they have plastic tabs on them and I can only adjust so far it would seem.
I called Echo who directed me to a repair shop. They could not sell me any parts.

This saw is fairly new. I'm sure it is just out of adjustment.

If anyone can be of help it would be appreciated.

Many thanks

Keith

did you check the fuel lines for cracks, clogged fuel filter, clogged dirty carb, i bet ya big bucks it is not the idle screw you are screwing with. did the trigger come detached from the carb?

HI Jeep...

did you check the fuel lines for cracks, clogged fuel filter, clogged dirty carb, i bet ya big bucks it is not the idle screw you are screwing with. did the trigger come detached from the carb?

I had a good look at the carb etc.....like new under the filter for sure...I do have to clean the filter often it seems...more so than my stihl.

The good book says it may have to be retuned after breakin. Never had to until now.

Im looking at taking off the plastic adjuster stops. I think they are CA smog regulation.

Any ideas?

Thanks Keith

Latest posts

Back