echo 360t

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigjayfromwa

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Just curious if anyone else out here has one of these pieces of crap?

I got a swingin deal on it ($100, from a rep with only half a tank through it) and figured i'd see what it is like...well obviously its not great.

It seems to have nothing low-end. If i keep the rpms from mid-high then it cuts ok. Just nothing from a dead idle.
Which in a tree makes for a real fun time, half the time i'll just use my fanno saw just so i dont have to deal with that pos hangin from my waist....

Just curious if anyone else has found this out? or if there is a carb swap? or something that can fix this?

I got a swingin deal on it ($100, from a rep with only half a tank through it) and figured i'd see what it is like...well obviously its not great.

It seems to have nothing low-end. If i keep the rpms from mid-high then it cuts ok. Just nothing from a dead idle.
Which in a tree makes for a real fun time, half the time i'll just use my fanno saw just so i dont have to deal with that pos hangin from my waist....

Just curious if anyone else has found this out? or if there is a carb swap? or something that can fix this?

Do a search, theres a guy who has some he has modded.

ADJUST the carb!!!

the limit

take it to the limit!

or don't take it to the limit, i mean.:)

those limiter tabs are gonna hafta go (but keep the caps on!). open up the muffler after you lose the limiter tabs. tach it to the high end of factory specs and cut some wood!

my cs-440 responded very well to a mild muffler mod and re-tune!
:cheers:

I called back a thread by Cliff R on the Echos, hes has started several on the Echos, and you should read, so you might want to do a search.

How did you like the oil running down your leg.:)

Latest posts

Back