Echo 590 "timber wolf"

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SilverKing

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
caught this one on sale at the only Echo dealer within 100 miles of home.$359 with 18 " bar and full chisel chain.I gotta say,I have always bashed Echo in the past,but this saw has changed my opinion.Brand new saw started on 2 pulls,it runs stronger than I would have imagined for a saw not yet broken in.I have ran maybe a half tank of fuel through it and cant wait to cut some more.Anybody else have any experience with these?Would like to hear your thoughts

I have the same but with a 20 inch bar. I am still getting through the first say 4 tanks. I am very happy with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thanks guys for the replies.Cant wait for some cooler firewood weather.Its been around 90 here for the last few weeks,hard to get my mind on firewood lol.I will keep you posted with my experiences with this saw

caught this one on sale at the only Echo dealer within 100 miles of home.$359 with 18 " bar and full chisel chain.I gotta say,I have always bashed Echo in the past,but this saw has changed my opinion.Brand new saw started on 2 pulls,it runs stronger than I would have imagined for a saw not yet broken in.I have ran maybe a half tank of fuel through it and cant wait to cut some more.Anybody else have any experience with these?Would like to hear your thoughts

There are getting to be quite a few former Echo bashers that don't bash after they tried one, me included but that was 15 years ago . Steve

I think the cylinders are the same as the 600p, so a lot of gains there with some porting, according to the guys who have done some grinding on them..

Mine was a little lean at first but the shop I got it at fattened it up before I left.

Mine was a little lean at first but the shop I got it at fattened it up before I left.

mine runs lean.I am thinking about taking off the limiter cap on the hi-side,pretty sure this will void warranty tho.But with a 5 year warranty ,im guessing they havent had many top end failures.Im really liking this saw,even the "Homelite" saf-t-tip.It took me back to 1989 and my first 240 Homey.Needless to say,its not on the bar now.

Latest posts

Back