• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Echo 590

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigrichard81

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
Guys, I'm looking for a good running 590. My neighbor really likes mine and asked if I could help him find one. Let me know what you have.
Thanks!

After ya pay $250 and shipping you are better off buying a new one. They are $400 after tax brand new , in the box and a warranty. I rarely buy used , but yesterday I went to the ECHO dealer , a small engine shop . They had a used ECHO 501p there on the used shelf. A guy traded his Husky 550XP for the 501P... I saw the husky 550 there for 600 bucks about 3 weeks ago but passed on it . The guy comes in and wants his husky back so he gives back the 501 and i pay 430 with tax.

$250 for a 600p needing a little work isn’t the same as a 590 new. Some here probably don’t care but they’re not the same saw.

The husky guy will regret that. That’s like trading a dodge on a yota and then asking for the dodge back.

Latest posts

Back