Echo Cs-346 help!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Local # 17 T.T.

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
Hey. I went to fire this saw up yesterday and i notice that it would barely
accelerate. After taking off the air cleaner, my work partner said it was saturated with oil. He took off the air cleaner and the saw ran ok. What would cause this? If my gas to oil mix was to rich would that do it? I been mixing it at 50:1. Thanks for your help.......Mike

I dont know if your saw has a felt filter.If yes,try to go get a nylon one and you gonna eliminate this problem.Your adj could be a bit rich too,but dont tighten too much.The felt filter keeps inside a lot more of "fuel comeback" out of the carb,thats why he get soaked much faster.

I dont know if your saw has a felt filter.If yes,try to go get a nylon one and you gonna eliminate this problem.Your adj could be a bit rich too,but dont tighten too much.The felt filter keeps inside a lot more of "fuel comeback" out of the carb,thats why he get soaked much faster.
Thank you, I'll pick one up today!

Try to remove your carb's limiter caps and reset them...

I have never had a problem with my felt filter, 'cept for it getting dirty real fast.

Back