• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Echo CS-510EVL

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

A.S.Woodchucker

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
echo CS510-EVL, starts, runs, idles and oils good, Oregon 16" bar and 2 full chisel chains, 20" Oregon bar and two full chisel chains, 1 never opened, other one cut a truck load of wood, the only issue is the starting cover...it got wacked from a rogue wood split a while ago. it was j-b welded and works fine...just doesn't look the best. see pic. the rest of the saw is in great shape. has an echo case included, dual bucking spikes, putting it out there for $175 plus shipping, I have found the starter cover online around $30, it is missing the kickback plastic guard that was on the handle.

Attachments

• DSC02671.JPG
    DSC02671.JPG
    63.9 KB · Views: 76
  • DSC02672.JPG
    DSC02672.JPG
    54.7 KB · Views: 78
  • DSC02673.JPG
    DSC02673.JPG
    38.8 KB · Views: 73
  • DSC02674.JPG
    DSC02674.JPG
    79.8 KB · Views: 79
  • DSC02675.JPG
    DSC02675.JPG
    49.8 KB · Views: 69
  • DSC02676.JPG
    DSC02676.JPG
    53.7 KB · Views: 74
  • DSC02677.JPG
    DSC02677.JPG
    62.4 KB · Views: 53
echo CS510-EVL, starts, runs, idles and oils good, Oregon 16" bar and 2 full chisel chains, 20" Oregon bar and two full chisel chains, 1 never opened, other one cut a truck load of wood, the only issue is the starting cover...it got wacked from a rogue wood split a while ago. it was j-b welded and works fine...just doesn't look the best. see pic. the rest of the saw is in great shape. has an echo case included, dual bucking spikes, putting it out there for $175 plus shipping, I have found the starter cover online around $30, it is missing the kickback plastic guard that was on the handle.

Hi, I'm interested in buying your saw.. is there another way t contact on this site?

Hi, I'm interested in buying your saw.. is there another way t contact on this site?
Click on his name, then there will be an option to "start a conversation", click that, and you can type out a message. Click send and he will get a notification. It's what we call PM(Personal Message). HTH, DW

Latest posts

Back