Echo CS352 chainsaw comparison

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hot air

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I'm looking at a CS-352 today. Was wondering what the users thoughts on them? How does it compare to Husqvarna 435 or any similar saws. I have a Husqvarna 455 and like it but it's on the heavy side for me being 76 years old. My intended use for a saw of this nature is trimming.

Is the CS-352 considered a home owner saw or commercial? I'd consider a step up to get quality saw too.

Depending on how much and what type of trimming you do, Milwaukee makes great battery powered chainsaws (probably the best and they share batteries with other cordless tools), followed by Husqvarna. Easy to run, nothing much to maintain, no ear protection necessary, instant on/off, no fuel to mix/store/go flat, reasonable cutting speed for homeowner trimming, etc.

I have a 452, --- nice heavy saw for serious cutting and I use it for the big stuff and for trimmin I use the cs 310 Husky 235, or the sthil 170,---got over 50 saws here to pick from.

I've got a 352, use it a lot for trimming and small stuff. Like it. I can't offer a comparison to the Husky as not familiar with them. While a homeowner saw I find the 352 a good value.
It supplanted an Echo 346 which saw many years of use. frequently cut up to 12-14" just because I already had it in hand. Did OK. 352 seems a worthy successor.

I sure would choose any echo over the 435, especially if you need to work on it. 435 is not so easy to work on if it needs any carb work, ect. Love my echo 3510. Very light and good performance

I sure would choose any echo over the 435, especially if you need to work on it. 435 is not so easy to work on if it needs any carb work, ect. Love my echo 3510. Very light and good performance
Thanks for the reply I like my husky 455 because it starts... I didn't hear much about the 435. I did buy the Echo CS352

Back