Echo cs400

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is an awesome little saw for 20 bucks........ officially ..... YOU SUCK :)
As for husky boy..... you come off sounding pretty negative ragging on someone who acquired a really nice find for so cheap.... don't be so serious dude.

My rental company stoped renting stihl chain saws. They blow up faster then the Echo. But we still rent the concrete saws. And Sunbelt is 2nd largest rental company in the world ,Was buying about 15k per yr of stihl saws. All in dustrial not homeowner. Echo runs longer. And the high end Husqvarna some stores rent also. In 2009 we went over to echo and Husqvarna chain saws. But all 3 are great saws. Anysaw with 3.60hp and up. But echos last longer in our shop. The CS 600 is a bad boy saw.
Read more Show less

Looks like Stilh lost another big customer. This is on youtube. Steve

Jake meet husky boy.husky boy meet Jake.:laugh: don't worry.he just follows daddy around all day and listens to all of the tales his dad and buddys tell then comes shares them with us.

:numberone:I want to apologize for being offending. Good luck OP seems like the cs400 fits your needs at a hot price. A good saw is one that cuts wood at the end of the day.

I bought a 400 in the spring, have used the thing almost exclusive since. I rarely even put the bigger husky or Johnsered in the trailer when I head for the woods. All I was looking to buy was a small limb trimming saw and got a real power house in a small package.
Great saw and when I am ready for a new big saw it will say Echo some place on the case that is a sure bet.

:D Al

It's a saw that everyone likes when they use it, many times out on a custom sawing jobs I let the customer use a Echo CS400, after sawing with it they hold it up and look it over and ask where to get one. Steve

It's a saw that everyone likes when they use it, many times out on a custom sawing jobs I let the customer use a Echo CS400, after sawing with it they hold it up and look it over and ask where to get one. Steve
:laughing:

Back