• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Echo CS900EVL 10024214731 crankcase gasket

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There has to be one in captivity somewhere. I nearly got the original off clean, it is useable but not my saw to warranty twice.

Yes, and they just refunded my money from 3 days ago because they don't have stock.
I can use google.
The place I am looking for is the person that actually has one in their hand.
Unfortunately the big box e distributors phased out all the normal dealers like people who actually know how to fix things.

Have you tried 88900014730 or 88900014731? That's the gasket set for cs900evl that includes the crankcase gasket. That might still be in someone's inventory even if they don't have just the gasket. Hope this helps, Fred

Thanks Fred, those are discontinued. At this point, I had to pay exchange on my credit card and then when I got refunded it cost me $1.40 for someone to NOT sell me the part each time I order due to the difference on that day....

Back