Echo's new top handle: CS-355T

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A quick search on youtube and I think I found ppg running a saw or something and stuff.

ppg - YouTube

Mr. HE:cool:

oh frick. That made me laugh.

I went and checked my youtube account that had saved favourites. A bunch of them are deleted so I guess they are long gonzo.

He had a good comparison of a 200T, 338xpt and another red topper with a funky handle that came back towards the rear of the saw.

I dunno. I quit drinking a while ago and now I remember ####. It's weird.

Do you ever post anything positive, or are all your comments just slams on whatever the topic saw is?

You don't like Echo. We get the point. Enough.

Enough what? You threatening me ya w#nker? Take a f##king long hike turkey, who TF do you think you are? Keep your own snotty attitude to yourself. When did I ever say a word against ya? You think I give a rats a$$ about some self-important self-righteous prat like you sitting on a forum getting your rocks off doing your little power-trip B.S.? Again, piss off turkey.

That's right hi-and-mighty turkey, push your ban button now. Tosser.

better hurry up with those vids you promised.:msp_rolleyes:

Yeash bro, and while I'm at it, before this jumped-up officious jicklehead gitgoto (wrapped-up in his own little world of self-importance) scurries off to his superiors begging to push his little buttons to ban my a$$, hiddnis you don't know shlt, zomb keep laughing, so many turkeys round here, heads up their own a$$es, I'll zap a vid or two later, zzddssff on u-tube

Wow!

I'll stop with that because everything else I can think of to say isn't really very polite or nice.:taped:

Mr. HE:cool:

:popcorn:

clearly someone is having a bad day.

I might be mistaken but can I hear someone in the distance counting backwards.....

Have a nice day guys!

I am not a big fan of Echo saws but this new top handle looks real good to me along with a good price. Stihl fumbled the ball when they came out with the 201. It looks like the new Echo will give Stihl a run for their money in trying to get their fair share in the marketplace. It is just a matter of time to see how this will play out.

I am not a big fan of Echo saws but this new top handle looks real good to me along with a good price. Stihl fumbled the ball when they came out with the 201. It looks like the new Echo will give Stihl a run for their money in trying to get their fair share in the marketplace. It is just a matter of time to see how this will play out.

I guess I've been an echo lover ever since are started out on my own with a weed eater several years ago. Haven't been doing tree work a long time but over 3 years; however, I'm highly used by a strong number of sub-contractors and highly inquisitive on saws and and performance for a short time I've been in business. I appreciate being an underdog in the preference of saw choice, and am an against the flow of society kinda guy. a 5 percenter of 95 percent. I work for myself and a lot of Stihl fans hoo-rah over stihl; but don't know how to sharpen their own chains and work for someone else; not to mention laying hands on a cs 530 which by my experience cuts faster than the ms 260, and right around the ms 360. I like any brand that will make me some fat dinner and texas road house or other places to eat like a hard working king. The 200 t is an amazing saw. I'm glad echo has brought me all this way to know the difference.

I guess I've been an echo lover ever since are started out on my own with a weed eater several years ago. Haven't been doing tree work a long time but over 3 years; however, I'm highly used by a strong number of sub-contractors and highly inquisitive on saws and and performance for a short time I've been in business. I appreciate being an underdog in the preference of saw choice, and am an against the flow of society kinda guy. a 5 percenter of 95 percent. I work for myself and a lot of Stihl fans hoo-rah over stihl; but don't know how to sharpen their own chains and work for someone else; not to mention laying hands on a cs 530 which by my experience cuts faster than the ms 260, and right around the ms 360. I like any brand that will make me some fat dinner and texas road house or other places to eat like a hard working king. The 200 t is an amazing saw. I'm glad echo has brought me all this way to know the difference.

You hit the nail on the head (don't know how to sharpen a chain) Steve

Maybe someone here can help me....I am going to be buying the Echo cs 355t in the near future. Can someone tell me if there are different size rims available for this saw? Also, are the rims relatively easy to swap out? I am thinking about getting two different sized bars, and two different rims.

Any input is much appreciated!

Alsoo have 360T, wish I can test 355T soon!!

I very much agree -
If you are patient enough and have a little experience + logic -- you will do a MM, lose the limiters -- break it in rich, after that - tweak it the best you can -- and you can run a 16" B/C on it like a king!!

By the way: I live in about 200 Meters BELOW sea level.. all my saws beg for a bit more fuel.. LOL :D

Though it does respond sharper, the only thing yet to (and should) be tested on it in order to lose the slight lag that it still has on brisk trigger pulls: TIMING advance!! :) :)

I might just get me a spare used flywheel to do a lil' experiment... mmmmmmm..... [evil mumblings..] LOL!

Jo.

P.S.
As a graduate of Practical Sound Engineering college, I should say that even after the Muffler-Mod, the 360T is still quieter than ALL of my current top-handled saws, and past top-handle saws. That feature - you cannot take away from it.. :)

Last edited:
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back