efco john deere rpm question

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

havvey

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
If put side by side with similar husky or jonsered will they turn up as fast? They are new in my area. Deere c71 vs husky 371/372 etc. I am worried that they are a led sled like echo or the old shindiawa and olimpiques etc.:angry2:

havvey said:
If put side by side with similar husky or jonsered will they turn up as fast? They are new in my area. Deere c71 vs husky 371/372 etc. I am worried that they are a led sled like echo or the old shindiawa and olimpiques etc.:angry2:

These are the max RPM ratings for the efcos.

• 956 13,500rpm
  • 962 13,500rpm
  • 971 13,700rpm
  • 981 13,000rpm

SawTroll said:
That's cool, but I think the question really was about how fast they rev'ed up (accellerated) compared to Huskys ...

I see....

In my experience, if tuned right, yes, pretty comprable.

I'm sure there are differences but nothing that has really made me go whoa! This thing is slow or fast or whatever.:chainsaw:

i would consider letting dave nieger do his magic with the saw. he really made mine a lot stronger and faster.. but my 962 was plenty fast just stock.good luck

My understanding is that the 62cc version is the "cream" of the Emak crop, and that the other sizes are more so-so .....

Back