EFCO/oleo-mac parts?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slipknot

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
I just bought a cub cadet commercial/efco @TSC.
I got the cs5018 (50cc 18" bar),same saw as the efco 947/952. I think this saw rocks!I would compare it to any stihl or husky, etc! I need some parts(air filter). Tsc will sell you the saw but no parts! anyone???

slipknot said:
I just bought a cub cadet commercial/efco @TSC.
I got the cs5018 (50cc 18" bar),same saw as the efco 947/952. I think this saw rocks!I would compare it to any stihl or husky, etc! I need some parts(air filter). Tsc will sell you the saw but no parts! anyone???

You can contact Tilton Equipment to find your nearest dealer. They distribute Efco.

I'm in the process of becoming an Efco dealer but it might be some time before I could help you get parts.

They are nice saws, I've used a 970 for a long time.

I'm not familar with the CC saws at TSC, as there aren't any stores near me. I don't get in there very often. There is a CC dealer here that also handles EFCO so it wouldn't be a problem for me. He had a couple of the CC saws, but had a hard time moving them...the yellow color was a problem. But, past that, many of the big chains are working at finding dealers nearby to handle problems for them...its a good deal for a smart dealer too, as the folks that have these problems also usually have other needs and its a way to get them in the door...

If TSC got a deal on cleaning out the warehouse of a discontinued model, you might just be on your own, though. I think I remember hearing that Cub Cadet wasn't excited about slow sales of chain saws in their lawn line and wasn't going to continue them.

Try the local John Deere store. Same saws, different color. I've heard they have parts. I agree about the saw...I love mine.

I will go to greenline to see about parts! They will more than likely want part numbers and model numbers, I hope not!
Mainly I just want the good feeling, knowing I can get parts if I need them! I like the underdog saws. I am thinking solo, or dolmar on my next saw! If efco takes off I will stick to them, but I read somewhere tractor supply co. is going to drop cub cadet comm. saws do to lack of sales. No one knows about these saws, they just hear the name and think its MTD trash!
Really they are not!:fart:

Another thread bump,still looking for a parts source for a CC 5018 just an air filter at the moment..

Thanks

Rob

If there is no dealer in your area, Baileys is an Efco dealer and can probably get the air filter for you.

There are a few Efco parts on the Bailey's site now, but they are sometimes hard to find. They haven't added Efco to the site part finder feature yet.

Back