Emergency work Is over

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DDM

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Well all the emergency or "I need it done Quick" Work is finished for us. Friday i'll start removing hangers and removals either spawned by the storm or work that was previously lined up Hopefully we can cut back to 8-9 hrs a day. Brian came by on his way back from NC and worked with me for 3 days which was a Educating experience for me both from his insights and experience & his production level. Im Planning on getting him back up sometime in january If i can get him to leave sunny FL to head back to this cold winter.

Thanks, David

That's kind of you to say. I really enjoyed working with you, you have a great setup and the makings for a successful and profitable business. I was really impressed with your work ethics, professionalism and ability to do 'whatever it takes' to get the job done right. Thanks for letting me work with you and Tammy.
:angel:

Hi David, I`m glad to hear that things are returning to normal for you guys. I`m not surprised that that you had a good experience with Brian. When I first started frequenting AS, I was not impressed with treeclimber, I thought he was atleast a little brash and probably full of beans, I think I may have even intentionally insulted him. Turns out that he is a jewel in the rough. I have seen him dish out as much or maybe more, good info than anyone on this site, and in reality doesn`t have the same arrogance that some of us do. I`d like to work with him sometime as well, but then something tells me that the likelyhood of getting him up here to NY is probably slim, LOL. Maybe next time I`m in Florida I`ll get to look him up. Hope you guys all had a good Christmas. Russ

Here's a pic of Dave's back yard. Can you tell that he likes trucks? :p The rest of them are out of view. How many you got, Dave? 6 or 7?
He built the barn/ garage also. Nice setup, lots of secure dry storage and work areas.

Glad to hear it's slowing down in SC. I'm up in the Mountains of NC, and it's still steady storm jobs. There are trees down every where. Still a few on top of houses. Some threw houses. Last night high wind gust. There were some hanging on by a thread that went on down. Glad to hear your business is doing well. Wish you the best of luck. If I'm ever through SC I'd like to hook up with ya and do some work. Take it easy and be safe.

Latest posts

Back