Ever go to the trading post.....

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DSS

Cowshot
Reaction score
and spend more time looking at the guy's tools hanging behind the bench than you do looking at the saws ??? LOL.....I do it all the time. Gotta be a sign of something, don't know what exactly.:popcorn:

and spend more time looking at the guy's tools hanging behind the bench than you do looking at the saws ??? LOL.....I do it all the time. Gotta be a sign of something, don't know what exactly.:popcorn:

:jawdrop: That just doesn't sound right!

:jawdrop: That just doesn't sound right!

LOL, thats what I thought when I was writing it ! I dont mean I dont look at the saws, I just seem to be at least as fascinated with the tools, gotta check out everybody else's junk I guess...:givebeer:

It's called Tool Envy! Obviously you have a very serious condition.

Do not induce vomiting, and seek a qualified physician immeadiately! :dizzy:

Good luck with it!

Murf

No, No,

You have tool envy, it is common trait in most "normal Men".

Not to be confused with the other envy that some (if not most) Women have these days.

All ribbing aside...

Yes.

I'm always looking for a better way to store, organize, fix, sort, specialty tool, etc. What I've found is many of the newer cool toys are just recycled solutions from days gone by...

Guilty as charged.

Plus, it makes me envious of you guys with the nice shops.

I might even be tempted to kill to have a nice garage with a heater, concrete slab, mill, lathe, and a stereo.

And of course the electricity to run it all.

Yep. What I wouldn't do for a real shop/garage.

Kevin

I think it should be a requirement in the Trading post to post pics of the saw from their garage. Just so people like us can get some ideas of how your tools are displayed. That's just me though.

I'm sure I'm no the only one but I have a big shop 1200+sf misc tools small lathe ect. Its a disaster, car, truck, motor, pieces parts everywhere, paths to walk through. Every once in a while I can clean off a bench to work on something...:dizzy: Guess my organizing skills need refinement!

I think it should be a requirement in the Trading post to post pics of the saw from their garage. Just so people like us can get some ideas of how your tools are displayed. That's just me though.

1+................:popcorn:

Okay for those of YOU who suffer with the affliction (I don't suffer, I enjoy it :laugh:) there have been a few "post pics of your shop", "pics of your tools", and "Pics of your bench" type threads around here.... do a search and try not to drool on the keyboard. :laugh: :cheers:

Latest posts

Back