Ever take your chainsaw into a bar and attack people?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hull is a tough town, fishing port. He was lucky to get out alive, saved by the police probably.

He would have had two in the chest and one in the head here. Everyone has a gun here.

Great. Now we're gonna have to keep our chainsaw locked in a case, with gas and oil kept in a separate compartment.

Anybody out there "mature" enough to remember "Hee Haw?" Comedy show from the way back years. Roy Acuff, Jerry Clower, Buck Owens, Roy Clark etc.
Jerry Clower was a comedian who has kept me in stitches for years, and he never had to say anything considered off color like modern popular comedians. Sorry for the long intro, but his character Marcel Ledbetter took over a beer joint with a McCulloch chainsaw in one of his vignettes. Due to my "maturity" I'm not really smart enough to know how to embed a link in here for a video clip, but here is the page and you can hear the story of The Talking Chainsaw.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOgLc15x9fw

Of course the outcome here is not as severe as the chainsaw event in Hull. Had I been there, I hope I would have been fortunate enough to have been wearing Brown pants.

Last edited:
Anybody out there "mature" enough to remember "Hee Haw?" Comedy show from the way back years. Roy Acuff, Jerry Clower, Buck Owens, Roy Clark etc.
Jerry Clower was a comedian who has kept me in stitches for years, and he never had to say anything considered off color like modern popular comedians. Sorry for the long intro, but his character Marcel Ledbetter took over a beer joint with a McCulloch chainsaw in one of his vignettes. Due to my "maturity" I'm not really smart enough to know how to embed a link in here for a video clip, but here is the page and you can hear the story of The Talking Chainsaw.

jerry clower:beer joint - YouTube

Of course the outcome here is not as severe as the chainsaw event in Hull. Had I been there, I hope I would have been fortunate enough to have been wearing Brown pants.

:clap: That was entertaining.:msp_biggrin:

jerry clower:beer joint - YouTube

I see we were thinking the same - Marcel Ledbetter. One of my favorite Jerry Clower story. Although I lived in Florida the pulpwood culture was so close to home for me as a kid, I could visualize the story as he told it. Ron

The one guy was bound and determined to take him down with that trash can. I like how the angry mod pummeled him at the end after the determined man blindsides him like a rushing middle line backer to a quarterback.

The one guy was bound and determined to take him down with that trash can. I like how the angry mod pummeled him at the end after the determined man blindsides him like a rushing middle line backer to a quarterback.

I noticed this right away ! There are two kinds of people in the world.

Sheeps and Sheep dogs. What we have here is a Sheep Dog ! :rock:

Taking a chainsaw into a bar is nuts. Now a bank, I can see.....

Back