fall virginia gtg will be nov 10

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hosted buy my self and saw man dave and igope

hosted buy my self and saw man dave and igope bring all your chainsaws old and new more info to come in next week or 2.

will have tons of wood to cut on i mean tons

will have tons of wood to cut on i mean tons food and drinks 2 all are more then welcome to come just post on this thread the number of ppl with you so we know it for food and if you can bring a few dollars or help out with bring food or drinks it help us more

you dont want to miss saw man dave with trailer full and truck of old chainsaws

you don't want to miss saw man dave with trailer full and truck of old chainsaws

I'm gonna do some checking. Might be there. Pa. archery season ends on the 16th. I usually hunt hard the last two weeks as the rut is usually going strong then. All the buck I've harvested have been after Nov. Maybe I can harvest a buck before that:rock:

Last edited:
food will be hamburgers hot dogs drinks will be water and soda

food will be hamburgers hot dogs drinks will be water and soda we will have some timed racing but that just for fun no prize money

wood will be pine poplar

wood will be pine poplar will have some big ones for 2 mans and big one mans all kinds of size wood will have a few saw bucks

come on lets make this the biggest and best gtg in world

come on lets make this the biggest and best gtg in world the 3 of us love putting it on for all it is the best gtg in the world for antique chainsaws the 3 of us who are in charge are all collectors and if you add all of our saws together we got about 1500 saws i know im going to bring my sally saw out and lot of other neet old ones just maybe sally saw will be running buy then going to try

ok all the gtg will start at 930 am and go to 5 pm

ok all the gtg will start at 930 am and go to 5 pm but can show up at any time and leave at any time you want 2 you know

Back