FedX provides temporary CAD relief

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flatpikr

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
The FedX stork brought me a new bundle of joy today. Thought I'd share my joy with everyone. I put on the half wrap handle as that's what I'm use to. I'll keep the full wrap in the wings just in case I want to try one out. New 24" Oregon Power-Match with a new FC 3.75 .050 (Christmas present from Old Goat).

Looks good! I installed my half wrap handle on mine. My Windsor 24" bar and chain are on back order...

Innit kinda overdoing it a bit for sagebrush? :hmm3grin2orange:

Sagebrush is great for breaking in a new saw. If you look over my left shoulder as far as the eye can see, you will see a ridge way off in the distance. The southern part of that ridge becomes the Kaibab Plateau which becomes the North rim of the Grand Canyon. The part you can see is the same ridge but called the Buckskin Plateau- that's where this saw will get it's first wood meal.

Cool new saw, and Baileys even remember both handles! Now lets see that univent vs your 044 in some hardwood. Inquiring minds must know.

The FedX stork brought me a new bundle of joy today. Thought I'd share my joy with everyone. I put on the half wrap handle as that's what I'm use to. I'll keep the full wrap in the wings just in case I want to try one out. New 24" Oregon Power-Match with a new FC 3.75 .050 (Christmas present from Old Goat).

FedEx bringing the trees ?
Great pic buy the way .

:cheers:

hey are you near ogden utah ?