Felling poll - Have your say

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How would you fell these palms?

• Total voters
BLA bla BLA bla BLA bla BLA, like I said D-U-C-K O-F-F. . . .

You are a wannabe dude, like 90% of Arborist Site. . . . . . . .

Last edited by a moderator:
BLA bla BLA bla BLA bla BLA, like I said D-U-C-K O-F-F. . . .

You are a wannabe dude, like 90% of Arborist Site. . . . . . . .

settle down junior, it clear for all to see who the wanabe is here, your still learning...my..my..the language !

Last edited by a moderator:
Yet again, you can take a picture and draw arrows on it!:clap:

As it is you are so much more knowledgeable than the rest of us, why don't you enlighten us, what are the violations? What is "illegal" in this picture. Please, be as specific as you can.

birds of a feather..another one for your flock.. oh and the language junior....another ignorant response from a student..says it all.

??????????????????????????????

All i can have you do is call me, My # is floating around here in a few places, I am NOT a keyboard hero, I am just not very friendly with chumps chump. So for the last time #### OFF... TV? what are talking about TV for?

What was so hard about that? Explicitly list the violations you see. That seems like more than a fair question as much as you seem to want to bring this to our attention, back it up with some facts.

All i can have you do is call me, My # is floating around here in a few places, I am NOT a keyboard hero, I am just not very friendly with chumps chump. So for the last time #### OFF... TV? what are talking about TV for?

you seem to have a major problem understanding English, TV you know, so I will post the long version of it you, here you go, television...and do tell if I don't fornicate off what will you do from your keyboard..lol..oh my I'm laughing so hard my sides are starting to hurt.

Last edited:
What was so hard about that? Explicitly list the violations you see. That seems like more than a fair question as much as you seem to want to bring this to our attention, back it up with some facts.

Open your eyes and you will see, simple as that.

So either you cannot, or will not explain them to us? That sure seems hypocritical doesn't it? Are you here just to slam on people or help educate them?

So either you cannot, or will not explain them to us? That sure seems hypocritical doesn't it? Are you here just to slam on people or help educate them?

I'm not here slam any one, but I am getting slammed and sworn at by a little group of people that are practicing mob mentality.

If you look back in this thread they have already been pointed out for you.

NO! They have NOT! All you can do it draw arrows on a picture!
AGAIN, explain the violations and be EXPLICIT about it! I'm beginning to think you are incapable of doing this, seems all you want to do is sling mud and tap dance.
EXPLAIN the violations or be done with it!

NO! They have NOT! All you can do it draw arrows on a picture!
AGAIN, explain the violations and be EXPLICIT about it! I'm beginning to think you are incapable of doing this, seems all you want to do is sling mud and tap dance.
EXPLAIN the violations or be done with it!

you seem to be the one demanding and yelling in this thread, I dont think I want to talk to you until you are nice

Right.
So you can't. You come in making lots of noise about how stupid myself and others are, and carry on about rules this and rules that, attempting to make us look like the fools, but you can't even cite said rules and explain the violations. You sir, came in yelling and screaming, kicking up the dust, but as soon as I cornered you about said violations you cower back in your corner.
Have a day, your true colors have shown well in this thread.

JayD,

Don't argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Nothing here worth a dime of your time mate, ship of fools. :deadhorse:

So rather than answer a legitimate question we are back to name calling?

Who has no class again?

Saw I guess I should explain.

This photograph is from the national website of the franchise I am a member of. Ekka has vainly tried to use this to tar me with his brush. He pointed out some OHS breaches in another thread.

As far as exactly what is wrong with the climbers gear:

He has no helmet and he appears to have only 1 point of attachment.

There were other allegations made but as the date and location of the picture is uncertain the allegations hold no water.

These tactics of allegation and bluster are the normal mode of attack by Ekka and his cronies. It is pleasing to see that few are fooled by their gutter tactics.

:cheers:

Latest posts

Back