Felt like an Axe Man

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alderman

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Went up to cut a load of fire wood on some state owned property above our house. Wind blowing 50 miles per hour and rain going sideways. That's cutting wood out in the Pacific Northwest. Made me feel like a real Axe Man.

Or a complete idiot for not staying home by the fire.

Went up to cut a load of fire wood on some state owned property above our house. Wind blowing 50 miles per hour and rain going sideways. That's cutting wood out in the Pacific Northwest. Made me feel like a real Axe Man.

your nuts tom trees

Some look outside in the morning and decide if they are going to work that day, and some just decide what they need to wear when they go outside to work.

Well Done!! :cheers:

Nothing like a hard core wood cutter! Keep at em, even if its raining cats and dogs.
Although I will have to mention one thing, I dont cut in the rain!Chips stick to you like glue! Any other kind of weather, bring it on!

Ran my sawmill the other day, it started to rain, but i had to finish the log that I was on. Twenty mintues later I looked like a walking sawdust pile.Wife made me strip on the deck!

Nothing like a hard core wood cutter! Keep at em, even if its raining cats and dogs.
Although I will have to mention one thing, I dont cut in the rain!Chips stick to you like glue! Any other kind of weather, bring it on!

Ran my sawmill the other day, it started to rain, but i had to finish the log that I was on. Twenty mintues later I looked like a walking sawdust pile.Wife made me strip on the deck!

:jawdrop:

You do what you have to I guess.

Last edited:

If my wife asks me to strip, I am naked in 3 seconds 'cause I know the badinkadink will soon be going in the badonkadonk.

I don't like cutting in the rain, but snow and cold get my blood going. In the end, if I plan to cut, then I cut.

Back