Finally got the Precious

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BaldSawRunner

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I finally got my Stihl MS460 today:D:DHaven't cut anything yet as the wind here is 40 mph gusts and it is also swamp land getting to my timber right now. On a side note, I did see a fish walking down the road with a suitcat that said he was looking for a dryer place to stay. Ha ha. Anyway, I need to get those big azz spikes, and I am also certain that a muffler mod will be in the works after the Precious is broke in:D Oh yeah, 25" bar. I just can't wait to fill that crappy Stihl air intake with saw chips:monkey: I think I will just buy a dumptruck load of sawdust and open 'er up WOT and drop those chips on 'er:D:D.. Stay safe out there guys:D

I see the weather is the same down there in MO as it is here. Here is is darn wet and cold for our normal balmy April. I have not been in the field yet other tahn to spread manure

Heheheheheheheheheeheheheheheheheheheeeeee!

The Precious...Ring of infamous goings on and doom...seducer of souls...
well maybe a seducer...:bowdown: ms460/046:bowdown:

Yessss.......we love the Precioussss.........:greenchainsaw:

Congratulations! Great saw!

...we will serve Master for the Precioussss...............:hmm3grin2orange: :bowdown: :chainsawguy:

Latest posts

Back