Finished stacking and measured.....

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So lets just round up to 16 cords in your stacks, since you will prob be there in the next week or so. At 180, which is what I sell for, you got about $2900 in wood there.

Now 155 cords would be $27900.

It probably pays less than your day job, but most hobbies don't pay you anything.

Nice job.

Dan

Or just look at those stacks as the equivalent of 7 full 500 gallon propane tanks sittin there.

Nice work!

WOW!!!! Constrictor just said you have a lifetime supply of wood at the moment. If ya got nothen to burn it with, a guess you have enough.

WOW!!!! Constrictor just said you have a lifetime supply of wood at the moment. If ya got nothen to burn it with, a guess you have enough.

Not to worry, i just got a text sayin his stove was in so i suspect i will be dropping by and helping with the install.
he better have beer this time! This is the 3rd stove in as many years!

Not to worry, i just got a text sayin his stove was in so i suspect i will be dropping by and helping with the install.

SAD (Stove Addiction Disorder)? I have a case of it right now myself, my computer winds up on stove sites daily right now, I suspect it's gonna take a lot of beer to get 500 lbs of stove down my stairs, might even have to resort to beer and steaks...

Unless you are my dad, I haven't text anyone about my furnace being here. You've never helped install any of my furnaces, nor do I have beer in the house.

My wife and I will do just fine.

Unless you are my dad, I haven't text anyone about my furnace being here. You've never helped install any of my furnaces, nor do I have beer in the house.

My wife and I will do just fine.

is this Brents son? what the ??????

SAD (Stove Addiction Disorder)? I have a case of it right now myself, my computer winds up on stove sites daily right now, I suspect it's gonna take a lot of beer to get 500 lbs of stove down my stairs, might even have to resort to beer and steaks...

I will help if I can touch them to see how real they feel...

Back