Fire Wood Haul

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JONSEREDFAN6069

Wheeler McDealer
Reaction score
cut all this up and split almost all by hand today only have about 20 rounds left all cut into 16". man am i tired and sore. lol
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Last edited:
That's a fair bit of work! :cheers:

I just brought some home today in 8' lengths, and I know that my shoulders have a bunch of red marks on them now from shouldering the logs. :D

That saw is sweet! I see by the gold in the logo that you used your 670 (yeah, I'm jealous!).

Nice pics - thanks for posting them up.

:cheers:

you have a 2186 and your jealous of my 670, ya you must be sore today too. lol. just gonna have a shower and crack a few cold ones, should go good with the robaxacet. have a good one.

Ah, there it is - 670 Champ!

I didn't see your second post when I made my first post (ain't dial-up grand?).

That pickaroon would have come in handy today when I was unloading. I was actually thinking that I should buy me one and now I see a reminder. :D

Ah, there it is - 670 Champ!

I didn't see your second post when I made my first post (ain't dial-up grand?).

That pickaroon would have come in handy today when I was unloading. I was actually thinking that I should buy me one and now I see a reminder. :D

i made my pickeroon outa an old axe, i cut it down with a cutting disk then ground it, i made 2 of em nice not having to bend down to pick up the wood.

wood from feb 28th

attachment.php

attachment.php

there's a mixture of wood in there some poplar, birch and some other species too but will have to get the rest tomorrow.

Nice pics!

I like them when they are piled up near the "road" like that.

That 670 sure looks good sitting on top of that load!

:cheers:

Back