Firepit is finished! (Well, almost)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

unclemoustache

My 'stache is bigger than yours.
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
We had our dedication ceremony and bonfire this past Thursday. The only thing remaining is to hang the 4 swings once they arrive, and do the landscaping around the pit. Add dirt, plant grass. I want to plant a couple trees as well.

History (for those of you who are interested): Restoration Ranch is still in the construction phase. It's a para-church ministry designed to help churches with their own ministries by providing facilities, events, and classes of various kinds. There are a number of projects that are in various states of completion - tree house, lake, grain-silo-turned-coffee-shop, deck, volleyball area, etc. As the leader of one of the local homeschool groups (plus I'm on the executive board of the Ranch), I decided to have the homeschool group do the firepit project. We had several workdays where a number of people helped out, and a number of people donated money to help cover expenses.

OK - on to the pics. Click to enlarge.

1.JPG2.JPGaaawork.JPGIMG_6421.JPGIMG_6422.JPGIMG_6735.JPGIMG_6760.JPGIMG_6762.JPG

How long will it take you to get here?
I'll have dinner waiting!
:ices_rofl:

That is absolutely amazing... not hard to accomplish when your family is your construction crew!
:p

You know what would look good next to that?

A pond with a waterfall. :havingarest:

How long will it take you to get here?
I'll have dinner waiting!
:ices_rofl:

That is absolutely amazing... not hard to accomplish when your family is your construction crew!
:p

You know what would look good next to that?

A pond with a waterfall. :havingarest:

You're right!

But there is already a large pond nearby. I'll plant a few trees around the pit.

Latest posts

Back