Fireplace insert

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Farmer Steve.....I would really appreciate any details on this action. I googled it and the only thing I have seen was hay n produce auctions......maybe the same place and/or time? Like said any specifics is appreciated!
they are held at the Shippensburg auction center on Rt.11 just north of town on tuesdays and saturdays. they start at 10 am. firewood is sold first. haven't seen much there thru the summer but it picks up in early fall. usually more loads on sat than tues. seller reserves the right to "no sale" if he doesn't like the final bid.

they are held at the Shippensburg auction center on Rt.11 just north of town on tuesdays and saturdays. they start at 10 am. firewood is sold first. haven't seen much there thru the summer but it picks up in early fall. usually more loads on sat than tues. seller reserves the right to "no sale" if he doesn't like the final bid.
GREATLY APPRECIATED!.....let me know if you are interested in goin to it sometime in the near future.

GREATLY APPRECIATED!.....let me know if you are interested in goin to it sometime in the near future.
i go to the produce auction they have there every tuesday and thursday to sell stuff and i have been watching to see if any firewood shows up. i do have a connection up in that area that sells bins of kiln dried white oak like this.
20161123_142527_resized.jpg

i go to the produce auction they have there every tuesday and thursday to sell stuff and i have been watching to see if any firewood shows up. i do have a connection up in that area that sells bins of kiln dried white oak like this.
View attachment 599681
That would work for this year......don't want to be pain...however...if you have a rough idea what he wants for one like that would be great. We don't have to depend soley on wood to heat....im a firm believer that's it not good to leave your regular house furnace sit dormant mainly due to moisture issues..just my opinion.

Back