Firewood, snow and vinyl siding... lessons learned

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So much for the bias ply tires and "tunneling" through the snow. :confused:

Sounds like they tunneled in just fine.:eek:

When I get hurt I cut out the coffee and any soda, stick to just water and drink lots of it. That with a little food and maybe some pain killer helps you heal right up. That surgery goo and caffeine and alcohol will set back the healing.

Mr. HE:cool:

When I was a kid staying at my grandparents all of a sudden I developed a stiff sore aching neck. I walked around with my head tilted in a certain position so I wouldn't get stabbed with shooting pain. My uncle either felt sorry for me or had enough of me walking around like that. He broke out the wintergreen and rubbed it on my neck. Oh, did THAT BURN! I couldn't get to the bathroom fast enough to get a wet wash cloth and wash it off. You know, my neck quit hurting! This is the same stuff they put in IcyHot and BenGay (yes it's a product name you wipper snappers!) only a whole lot more concentrated!

Might be worth trying.

I also learned another lesson.
When vinyl siding is covered with snow, it's slipperier than greased owl $h!t... and evidently you need to slip and fall on your azz three friggin' times before you catch on to that little secret.

Three times! Please tell me they weren't withing 5 minutes of each other, or else I'll get Scott to send you a few snackeys and teach you a lesson.

Latest posts

Back