First Mini-Mill Cuts (thanks other owners)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AaronB

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Here are some shots of me using the MM for the first time, just wanted to say thanks to all the other MM (or Beam Mill) owners for their help and advice on using it.

This is the set up. This was half the log that we were actually able to drag back over to the house.
WhiteOak020.jpg

Picture with the cut partially done.
WhiteOak021.jpg

Here is the log in half, I didn't set the depth deep enough so I had to cut the last 2 or so inches by hand, but it still came out fine.
WhiteOak022.jpg

Now here are the half logs that we didn't drag and just left in the field, made sure the depth was deep enough on all these
WhiteOak023.jpg

WhiteOak026.jpg

Here is what I am after, the fleck, will quarter saw these up on the ProCut when I get back down.
WhiteOak025.jpg

Here is the tree this came from and the 42" bar barely went through it, the logs were just to big for us to handle but that's another thread, I have pics to post of it, here is one. I didn't use the MM to cut this log in half, didn't think of it in time, or ask about it on the forum soon enough, so I freehanded it, never gonna do that again.
WhiteOak007.jpg

Latest posts

Back