First Post

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Den

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Hello Lady's and Gentlemen,
It's nice to meet all of you! The knowledge and tips I've gleaned by reading some of your posts over the years has been fantastic. I believe I registered almost two years ago, but never got around to making the first post.
Please don't be offended if I don't reply to you for 3 or 4 days because I do not have a computer at my residence, so I use the one at the public library. I am not always able to answer people in a timely fashion.
I'm from northern Indiana.

Hello Lady's and Gentlemen,
It's nice to meet all of you! The knowledge and tips I've gleaned by reading some of your posts over the years has been fantastic. I believe I registered almost two years ago, but never got around to making the first post.
Please don't be offended if I don't reply to you for 3 or 4 days because I do not have a computer at my residence, so I use the one at the public library. I am not always able to answer people in a timely fashion.
I'm from northern Indiana.
Welcome den.

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. Glad I finally got active and made a post.
"Burnses" I have quite a few chainsaws, but having a computer in the house might be awhile yet.
Incidentally, the best avatar I've seen in all the time I've watched this website has to be "Brushwacker" !!!

I never even had a cell phone until last year, always used a land line my entire life !!! Now I have a simple flip phone, which has no internet access.

I should explain...last year I sold my home that I had lived in for almost 30 years, and all of my belongings are in storage. I'm in an apartment and actively looking for a home to purchase. So now I just dream about my chainsaws and how nice it was to use them.

Back