• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Five Chainsaw bars,all like new, and Several new chains.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hseII

hseII

Addicted to ArboristSite
Yes sir I apologize, as Jonathan has nicely brought it to my attention, it won't fit my ms362....I should of done more research before I opened my mouth.....thank you for the offer though, much appreciated!!!!
If you can wait until this weekend,

I've got an 18" 3/8 0.063" with chains.

I can get pics if you are interested.

Khntr85

Khntr85

Addicted to ArboristSite
If you can wait until this weekend,

I've got an 18" 3/8 0.063" with chains.

I can get pics if you are interested.

Hey all my 3/8 chains are .50 gauge.... Around my area, for whatever reason that is what gauge you get with 3/8 chain....

Like I said I do apologize for any inconvenience.... I may for now anyway just keep my 20" bar on....

Thank you for trying to help my friend, and I am sure we can do some business together some day....thanks a lot Kyle...

ChoppyChoppy

ChoppyChoppy

Tree Freak
My email has been down. It looks like another member is going to get them, but if the deal does not work out, I will get back to you. I am thinking the shipping to AK would be kind of expensive though. This lot weighs 16 lbs.

I'm not too sure what "normal" shipping across the L48 costs so I dunno. The last saw I shipped was to the east coast and it cost about $50 to ship.

Latest posts