Fix line head for Stihl trimmer .155 line anyone have one in mind

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Austin26

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score

I bought a 5lbs spool of Oregon 22-055 Heavy-Duty Professional Magnum Gatorline Square String Trimmer Line

the .155 line is too thick to use with a Auto Cut Head I need a fixed line head
fixed line replacement head for

FS130
FS250
FS550
any ideas

i need to use the thicker line in areas a blade can't be used

Last edited:

I bought a 5lbs spool of Oregon 22-055 Heavy-Duty Professional Magnum Gatorline Square String Trimmer Line

the .155 line is too thick to use with a Auto Cut Head I need a fixed line head

any ideas

i need to use the thicker line in areas a blade can't be used

Which model trimmer are you looking at for replacement head(s)?

FS250 and FS550 can the Sunbelt B1KL650,650F, and 730 Kiwk loader trimmer heads. They even fit the FS130 depending which arbor bolt is used. They use two 8" pre-cut .155 line.

You be able get thru any Sunbelt Products dealer such as John Deere. They list $30.75 each and comes with an assortment of arbor bolts and nuts.

Thank you

FS250 and FS550 can the Sunbelt B1KL650,650F, and 730 Kiwk loader trimmer heads. They even fit the FS130 depending which arbor bolt is used. They use two 8" pre-cut .155 line.

You be able get thru any Sunbelt Products dealer such as John Deere. They list $30.75 each and comes with an assortment of arbor bolts and nuts.

Oregon Jet Fit trimmer line head. I use one on my Echo 410-U with .155 Oregon Magnum Gatorline. Great products.

Latest posts

Back