• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Flat top 066

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lumptastic

Slut for saws
Reaction score
Everything is still original. Runs like a top. Coughs on the second or third pull and fires right up on the next. Obviously it is an older saw and not perfect. One of the three supports that the air filter mounts to are broken so that piece could be replaced. It could use a new chain tensioner because the previous owner somehow managed to chew the thing up trying to tighten the chain without loosening it enough. Same guy though it was a great idea to overtighten the spar plug so I did have to put an insert in it but that’s never gave me any trouble. Will come with your choice of a 32 or 36” bar. Or both for a little extra. Its a great saw. I really wasn’t planning to sell it but tough times sometimes don’t give you many choices. Asking $700 for the powerhead+ 1 bar and however many chains I have for it (probably 2-3). Payments only threw PayPal to my business account so no f&fC305A7A1-BA1E-4BCA-BDF9-D48D7307A7DE.jpeg

Latest posts

Back