Flippy Cap

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmmmm.... I just noticed the "Banned" under his user name (didn't know AS did that I guess... put "Banned" right on the web page for all to see).
Seems sort'a strange... I didn't read anything in his posts to warrant that... full of BS and drivel, but banned?
Hmmmm... strange indeed.

I was "Banned" once for 24 hours... it happens.

Have you guys seen the new Stihl "tool"? It comes in a little holster and is similar to a leatherman.
It has the socket end for the bar nuts, the screw driver for the tensioner, the torx bit for every screw on the saw and also a fine screwdriver for carb adjustments. All for about $30. The dealer told me they were selling the standard socket and screwdriver tool for $15 now a days. It had a belt loop for carrying in the field. I should of bought it but have spent way too much the past week on my 029 Stupid. I mean super.

Have you guys seen the new Stihl "tool"? It comes in a little holster and is similar to a leatherman.
It has the socket end for the bar nuts, the screw driver for the tensioner, the torx bit for every screw on the saw and also a fine screwdriver for carb adjustments. All for about $30. The dealer told me they were selling the standard socket and screwdriver tool for $15 now a days. It had a belt loop for carrying in the field. I should of bought it but have spent way too much the past week on my 029 Stupid. I mean super.

Never saw one, but I just did a search and I want one! It came up on the Stihl UK website but not Stihl USA. Is this it?

STIHL MULTIFUNCTION TOOL WITH CARRY CASE 19MM & 16MM SOCKET | eBay

Hmmmmm.... I just noticed the "Banned" under his user name (didn't know AS did that I guess... put "Banned" right on the web page for all to see).
Seems sort'a strange... I didn't read anything in his posts to warrant that... full of BS and drivel, but banned?

I'm glad he's gone. Pointless incomprehensible threads intending on stirring crap up in my opinion.

I'm glad he's gone. Pointless incomprehensible threads intending on stirring crap up in my opinion.

Well you can say one thing about it. It's quite obvious that most enjoy it otherwise that little X up in the corner would have been pushed long before any comments were made.

I find them entertaining. Albeit sometimes stupid.

I believe we are drawn to this because in the reading of the posts we tend to look down upon certain posters and that gives us a sense of security knowing that we are not at the bottom of the ladder.

Everyone wants to be smart and wise and receive the obligatory pat on the back. Myself included but you have to wonder at the stamina this guy possesses to get beat up post after post
but still have the most replies of anyone.

Enough of the couch stuff. I think I'll go have a beer now.
:givebeer:

Well you can say one thing about it. It's quite obvious that most enjoy it otherwise that little X up in the corner would have been pushed long before any comments were made.

Enough of the couch stuff. I think I'll go have a beer now.
:givebeer:

Won't argue that his posts kinda kept you coming back just to see how far he would go..
Kind of like a week long drunk though.. Fun for a few days but then ya just gotta sober up..

Now we can get back to the NORMAL banter and bickering here.:D

Won't argue that his posts kinda kept you coming back just to see how far he would go..
Kind of like a week long drunk though.. Fun for a few days but then ya just gotta sober up..

Now we can get back to the NORMAL banter and bickering here.:D

No, you mean what YOU consider normal:ices_rofl:

On a few occasions I have been frustrated with a swelled up O ring on a flippy. I stop, take a deep breath and say to myself, " I am smarter than this cap". It seems to work for me

Steve

Don't mind the Flip Caps at all..
Have them on the Blower, Trimmers and all saws (except the 660)..
That Stihl Tool looks like a decent piece of kit..

Latest posts

Back