For Sale Stihl 024 and Echo PB4600

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lawn Masters

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Thanks to being unpaid for quite some time, I am now forced to sell off my favorite saw, and blower to avoid going into debt.

Up for sale, is my 024, in excellant shape, clean running strong, with a 16" NK bar, and .325 NK chain. asking $150

PB 4600, only needs choke lever, runs excellant and does its job even though its ugly as sin. I'd like $125 out of it.

pics will be up shortly.

024 saw

Lawn Masters said:
Thanks to being unpaid for quite some time, I am now forced to sell off my favorite saw, and blower to avoid going into debt.

Up for sale, is my 024, in excellant shape, clean running strong, with a 16" NK bar, and .325 NK chain. asking $150

PB 4600, only needs choke lever, runs excellant and does its job even though its ugly as sin. I'd like $125 out of it.

pics will be up shortly.
Lets see some pics im intrested in the stihl saw

not a bad price on that 024, but I need another saw like I need another hole in my head. lol TTT for ya

Steve

sold my 024 in same aprox. condition for $225 on ebay

I'm only sellin it so I can pay my phone bill, and hopefully get my ZX1000 running so I can ride it some.

Sure do.
100_0214.jpg

100_0188.jpg

Lawn Masters said:
Thanks to being unpaid for quite some time, ...............................

Wow I know the feeling: excuses, excuses, then just BS promises. Does that ring any bells ?

Bill

Back