For Those Who Know Big Dave Neiger...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BIGBORE577

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Some of you may know and some may not. Big Dave had a fairly bad set back with his health on or about the 3rd of the month. I believe it to have been a minor stroke. I've talked with him since along with his lovely wife Karen several times and he seems to be doing very well. I understand he is wanting to get into his shop and work on saws but needs a bit of help, at least for the moment. I can only imagine his frustration but his tenacity in wanting to get better is phenomenal. We all know he is a tough old war horse however, I'm sure any correspondence with him either through this site or email certainly may help him along and boost his spirits. BTW, he knows nothing about me making this request and I'm sure he will kick my @$$ for doing so when he gets feeling a little better, which I hope is very soon but, he'll have to catch me first!
Thanks,
Jay
[email protected]

He never posts, but I've seen him reading occasionally...
Get healthy Big Dave... :lifter:
Ian

Some of you may know and some may not. Big Dave had a fairly bad set back with his health on or about the 3rd of the month. I believe it to have been a minor stroke. I've talked with him since along with his lovely wife Karen several times and he seems to be doing very well. I understand he is wanting to get into his shop and work on saws but needs a bit of help, at least for the moment. I can only imagine his frustration but his tenacity in wanting to get better is phenomenal. We all know he is a tough old war horse however, I'm sure any correspondence with him either through this site or email certainly may help him along and boost his spirits. BTW, he knows nothing about me making this request and I'm sure he will kick my @$$ for doing so when he gets feeling a little better, which I hope is very soon but, he'll have to catch me first!
Thanks,
Jay
[email protected]

You done good, Thats what friends are for.

You Take care Dave. And Listen to your Wife when she says slow down.

I don't know Dave but know of his reputation from this and other forums and was one of the reasons that I joined this forum so that I might get lucky and gain a little knowledge from his and a few others that I regard as having sterling reputations (I won't name names so we don't get swell heads but those who put the effort in know who they are ) .If I won the lotto some of the winnings were to be spent on a saw that was Nigerized and xxxerized and xxxxerized and xxxxxxized and so on .
I have had friends and costumers suffer strokes so listen to the guys with the really big brains and things will work out but might not be at the rate you want but it will come .:) And as Red Green says "Keep your stick on the ice "

I had the pleasure of spending a couple hours back in early June talking to Dave at his shop in Luther. Fantastic man, and there is no doubt that he has forgotten more about saws than I'll probably ever know. His wife is also one lovely and fantastic lady.
Also got to see the two of them as well as his daughters at the Luther Loggin days here a couple weeks ago.
Big Dave...slow down big fella those saws will wait till your well! Look forward to seeing ya again soon.

Get Well Big Guy!!

I was just talking to a guy this afternoon that suffered a horrible stroke about nine months ago and was paralyzed for about four months. He is now walking fine and only uses a cane when he gets tired and will probably get beyond that.

In other words, do what they say so that you can heal up! You are so well liked by so many!

a very nice man.Talked to him last year about modding my 441,He really knew what he was talking about.Dave ole buddy get well soon will remember you in my prayers

Crotchity Old Fart!!!!!

BDN,,,, You take it easy and get well soon,,,,Hope you get to feeing better soon,,,,,,,,

Best Regards,

River :greenchainsaw:

Back