Forgive me AS members for I have transgressed.......

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wife'nHubby

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Icky head cold, ache all over, 10 degrees outside the other night. Would have had to stay up another hour+ before I could stoke the wood stove. I said yuk with it, turned on the oil heat, slept like a baby.

In the morning I cleaned out the cold stove, cleaned the glass, etc. and stoked it up to continue 24/7.

I humbly bow to AS members, looking for 'special dispensation' for my transgression...

Shari

Oh shari..........you're lucky you aren't stripped of your woodpiles.
Alas, you seem genuinely contrite so I suggest you perform an Act of Ignition and don't let happen again!!!!!!!! :)

Now go forth and sin no more.

Man, I'm having some crazy flashbacks to my catholic gradeschool days lol

Dave

Eh... I guess that's not too terrible... but if it would have been me I would have just not stoked the fire, and dealt with a little chill in the morning.

Actually, that is my plan for Friday. High of 46 here (highs have been in the mid 20's to low 30's), and that's my day off. So I plan to light a good load Thursday night, and then clean er out Friday afternoon and I should be ready for another week+ of 24/7 burning. Gonna need it early next week (lows in the single digits).

Hey are you the same shari from the ********** forum? I think you are! Not only do you let the fire go out you jump around the interwebs... I think I'll report you to the IBWC this is the secret society called the "INTERNATIONAL BROTHERHOOD of WOODCUTTERS"! You just better be careful....:sword:

S happens! I wouldn't have been able to do that, I haven't even test fired my furnace this season yet... Guess I should do that just in case something happens though!!

Hey are you the same shari from the ********** forum? I think you are! Not only do you let the fire go out you jump around the interwebs... I think I'll report you to the IBWC this is the secret society called the "INTERNATIONAL BROTHERHOOD of WOODCUTTERS"! You just better be careful....:sword:

Yup - and never been sent to the banned room on either forum. :hmm3grin2orange:

Shari

Well now here's a case where the back up fits in...as backup.
Sure we could flog your back side with a wet noddle beating and make you watch back episodes of Mr. Ed, but what could that accomplish...a pasta stained horse of course.

I hope your feeling better and cudos for admitting your not infalable.

Oh shari..........you're lucky you aren't stripped of your woodpiles.
Alas, you seem genuinely contrite so I suggest you perform an Act of Ignition and don't let happen again!!!!!!!! :)

Now go forth and sin no more.

Man, I'm having some crazy flashbacks to my catholic gradeschool days lol

Dave

Good one! :)

Shari

Hey Shari; Your more important than that darned old wood stove. Good one for hittin the "furnace on" button. Wish I could do that myself sometimes. Its just good to make sure they still work now and then.

Back