Found Dolmar dealer

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
russ61

russ61

ArboristSite Operative
Found a local dolmar dealer yesterday:clap: ,only about 20 min. from home! Priced a 7900 power head at 650.00.Not bad,didnt have one on shelf though but can get it in a day.Said he sold quite a few of the 5100's.All thats left is doing some saving up!:)
Russ

PA Plumber

PA Plumber

Addicted to ArboristSite
I can't believe you would want to buy another saw!!!

Oh wait, Yes I can.........

I would like to run a 7900, but don't think it would be good for my health. My wife is giving me a hard time and I only have 1 each of all the saws I have.

Former Saw Builder

Former Saw Builder

ArboristSite Guru
I can't believe you would want to buy another saw!!!

Oh wait, Yes I can.........

I would like to run a 7900, but don't think it would be good for my health. My wife is giving me a hard time and I only have 1 each of all the saws I have.

I have some here you can take out, if you want to try one of the 7900s let me know.:chainsaw:

Former Saw Builder

Former Saw Builder

ArboristSite Guru
How about giving it a whirl on an ash tree sometime? Maybe Monday?

You can take one with you on your Hemlock quest if you want to, I have a new one still in the box over here just waiting for some action... And I think this tree over here is a Hickory. Monday might work fine I'll let you know if I'm feeling better then. If so what time were you thinking about.

Former Saw Builder

Former Saw Builder

ArboristSite Guru
Found a local dolmar dealer yesterday:clap: ,only about 20 min. from home! Priced a 7900 power head at 650.00.Not bad,didnt have one on shelf though but can get it in a day.Said he sold quite a few of the 5100's.All thats left is doing some saving up!:)
Russ

You’re going to love the new Dolmar saws they are the best thing since sliced bread...

Sorry for getting the thread off track....:)

PA Plumber

PA Plumber

Addicted to ArboristSite
You can take one with you on your Hemlock quest if you want to, I have a new one still in the box over here just waiting for some action... And I think this tree over here is a Hickory. Monday might work fine I'll let you know if I'm feeling better then. If so what time were you thinking about.

I wouldn't think we should start it any later than around 4 pm. If it can be earlier, that would be fine. I think it gets dusky around 5:20pm or so. It would be nice to have good light.

russ61

russ61

ArboristSite Operative
Don't do it!

If you try it you'll buy it!Got to run Ericjeeper's 5100/7900 at GTG.REALLY smooth!Of course you could tell her that it is for quality time together,but you'll have to do the break in for her ,about 10 gallons of premix first!She'll probably take for granted that the quality time is for her,really for dolmar,go military ,don't ask don't tell:)
Russ