Found Stihl of a deal on MS361

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

middleagemutant

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
On Craigslist Sandusky Ohio $375.00 for MS361 with 18" bar looks like brand new check it out any you Ohio Boys. Was going to get it but wife said I already have enough saws let me know if one of you score it so I can live vicariously.

There have been a few 361s around recently. Most are $300-$400 with the occassional $300 or under.

Saw that listing I am about ten minutes south of Fremont. Have no need for a 361 when I have a 262xp already. Pics do look nice though.

Is this the saw in Massilon? That is a LONG way from Sandusky or Fremont.

I searched stihl 361 and that is the only one I found.

Buy it. You won't regret it. He probably would take $325-350. And that would be a great buy in this condition.

On Craigslist Sandusky Ohio $375.00 for MS361 with 18" bar looks like brand new check it out any you Ohio Boys. Was going to get it but wife said I already have enough saws let me know if one of you score it so I can live vicariously.

In the post below (from 6 minutes before this one) you claim your wife bought you a Stihl 009L. So she is buying you saws while telling you that you already have enough? Something doesn't seem to add up...

I have a Stihl 009L wife picked up at garage sale with a Stihl trimmer for twenty bucks I rebuilt the carb on the saw and it runs pretty good has 130PSI for compression would you guys rering it with Cabers or new piston and rings or run it like it is? Thanks for any positive input.

In the post below (from 6 minutes before this one) you claim your wife bought you a Stihl 009L. So she is buying you saws while telling you that you already have enough? Something doesn't seem to add up...

A lot can change with both women and saw collections over a 6 month period.

She bought me the 009l and stihl trimmer for twenty bucks a while ago at a garage sale and that was before the mac 6, mac 610 and mac 3218 got of my stepdad that I got working all but the 3218 and the 361 is $375.00 which to her is a lot of money but to me seems reasonable and has a lot better power to weight ratio than my MS310.

There was a MS 361 for $300 last week. Then a MS 201T for $200, a MS 200T for $250 and right now a MS 260 Pro for $200 (says MS 250 Pro). All from the same cat in a couple weeks.

I called to check and he confirmed its a 260 and sent pics. told him if its there on Wed, I will take it. With a 372xp due here on Wed, a Wrap bar for my MS 460 on the way from Young, and an 044 I just bought from the classifieds here. I need to wait a couple days. Mama is a lil angry. She'll get over it.. :rock:

I seen the 361 in Massillon, looked like a good unit. Most 361's around here still sell for $450-$550. Heck, there is a 036 pro in Geauga for $500:msp_scared:

I am hoping that 260 is still there. But by posting this... All bets are off.

Ohio Andy, its pretty close to you. These are all posted in Mansfields CL.

Dex

Latest posts

Back