Four stroke chainsaw at Lowes

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There was a thread on these that were sold at Aldi. Maybe the same saw.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk
It's the first time they've been available in the US. lowes canada had them and aldi in australia had them. I've debating ordering one from alibaba but if these ship to california well I'm getting one.

3 to 7 days, not in stock for examination. I think I found the parts sheet for the Craftsman 42cc two cycle. No link here that I see.
There's two different 42cc craftsman/remington saws being sold now.

Thinking on it more, I have very little cutting to do, and a couple years of firewood stored. It would be a couple years before I could give it any kind of decent use. Think that's the last nail in the coffin for me, I'll pass.

Thinking on it more, I have very little cutting to do, and a couple years of firewood stored. It would be a couple years before I could give it any kind of decent use. Think that's the last nail in the coffin for me, I'll pass.
I tried to order and they won't ship it to california... probably causes cancer :innocent:

No personal experience , only consumer report on two different occasions , apparently very cold blooded , slow warm up and less than exception overall performance for its class !
Its actually kinda sad, weve got 4 choke weedwackers and half hearted 4 choke/ mix engines from stihl. Would be the perfect consumer grade saw that wasnt electric.

Interesting...
I find the 4 stroke Toro snowblowers to work pretty well, but they are larger and heavier than their two cycle breatheran. I guess if a chainsaw doesn't sound like the Suzuki RM 80 of my childhood, I'll go electric! Lol.

Back