Free hearing protection -and- help me with my "new" 011

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beelsr

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Go here: http://www.hearingportal.com/people and click the Special Kit Offer link on the left. Within a week, you will get an oversized shoe box with a pair of real ear muffs and maybe 40 pairs of earplugs in all kinds of different styles. Well worth the 5 minute investment. I've gotten 3 boxes already... :rock: :rock: :rock:

.Now, my 011...

1. I need a carb. The idle screw arm is egged out and stripped and the idle screw doesn't thread. Heck, it's not even the real idle screw, it's even bigger so bumping up to a bigger screw again is out of the question.

2. I need a service manaul. I know the IPL is on fiche for this saw but there has to be an electronic copy of the service manual out there somewhere...

PM me, I'm sure we can work something out...

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't help you on the saw, but I appreciate the link to the earplugs! Matt

thanks

thanks for the link, just filled out the form, and gave you pos rep. Sorry, but can't help with the saw

beelsr, I've got a good stash of misc 011 & 009 parts, I'll check for a carb. I might have the 011 manual, I'll need to check on that as well.

Edit: No luck with 011 manual. What are looking to do? As I understand it the engine is the same as the 009, & I can get a elec copy of 009 manuals.

Last edited:
PM Sent

Dont have an IPL for the 011 but would imagine it might use the same carb as the 009 if its a Walbro WT323 or WT563 the carb cover (plate) you are looking for is part #1120 120 0800 the idle screw is part # 4117 122 6200 and the spring is part# 4117 122 3006. If its a C1S-S1C the the carb cover (plate) you are looking for is part #1120 121 0801 the idle screw is part # 1120 122 6200 and the spring is part# 1120 122 3003.

Maybe someone else can say if they use the same carb??

PM Sent

Dont have an IPL for the 011 but would imagine it might use the same carb as the 009 if its a Walbro WT323 or WT563 the carb cover (plate) you are looking for is part #1120 120 0800 the idle screw is part # 4117 122 6200 and the spring is part# 4117 122 3006. If its a C1S-S1C the the carb cover (plate) you are looking for is part #1120 121 0801 the idle screw is part # 1120 122 6200 and the spring is part# 1120 122 3003.

Maybe someone else can say if they use the same carb??

I'm not home right now to double check but I thought it was a Zama. But what do I know. I went a-looking on the net and there was one sold on ebay a month ago but the pic looks nothing like the carb in the saw. And the generic Walbro pics don't look like it either. I know I should have taken a picture.... :censored: :stupid:

beelsr, I've got a good stash of misc 011 & 009 parts, I'll check for a carb. I might have the 011 manual, I'll need to check on that as well.

Edit: No luck with 011 manual. What are looking to do? As I understand it the engine is the same as the 009, & I can get a elec copy of 009 manuals.

Looking to add a 32" bar to it... :jester:

Just looking to have the reference material. Like to have the manual before I need it so I can read it and know what's going on when it's not.

I think I have a lead on an 011 manual. But thanks. Off to hit the rep button....

I'd love to take advantage of your link, but I don't think that they'd ship to the UK.

Anyway, here's your manual (also for the 009 and 010)

And here's your IPL

That was easy peasy... :clap: :clap: :clap:

GO ahead and fill it out, you neve rknow if they'll send it...

Cheers!

1. glad you're all enjoying the earplugs. I got home last night and there was another box from them. four sets now. woo-hoo... :blob2:
of course, the wife stole all the orange plugs, she sleeps with them in, something about snoring? :ices_rofl:

2. thanks for all the manuals guys, i've repped those i could and will rep Dan when I get reloaded...

3. still need that carb. anyone, anyone, bueller, bueller...

1. glad you're all enjoying the earplugs. I got home last night and there was another box from them. four sets now. woo-hoo...

How'd you get 4? Don't they check to see if you have ordered arlready? :confused:

Of course, I didn't see anywhere where it said, "One to a customer.", so, maybe that's THEIR problem! :laugh:

I think this marketing scheme is going to backfire on them! :D

But I'll take mine before they wise up! :hmm3grin2orange:

of course, the wife stole all the orange plugs, she sleeps with them in, something about snoring? :ices_rofl:

Oh, I doubt you could outdo me. I cleared out a whole cabin at camp way back when I was in high school. Nobody wanted to stay after the first night! :D

Good thing my wife sleeps like a log!:hmm3grin2orange:

3. still need that carb. anyone, anyone, bueller, bueller...

Up to you, of course, but I'm thinking you might have better success with a new, one topic thread. The freebie ear protection is gettting a lot of attention, might be camoflaging your carb question. At the rates they charge for starting a thread around here, it's worth a shot! :laugh:

Tracking Cookie

This is'nt the only place I frequent on the net BUT... Saturdays I run Lavasoft Ad-Aware. Today after requesting hearing protection and connecting to Lord only knows what other sites I found a tracking cookie. Might be worth checking your computers also.
forewarned is forearmed
Lou

PS Thank you very much beelsr. You earned a few rep points from this guy too.

Latest posts

Back