Free poulan 2700!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup and he flipped it just like your 375 and the 4900 for big $$$

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk

What does it matter what I did or do? Why would you bring this up and what business is it of yours?

I didn't make squat from the 375 after ebay and paypal fees. I always wanted a nice 375 until I took it with me with a 24" bar and ran two tanks through it and then fired up my 60cc 3450 and said the heck with that slower pig that didn't noodle worth crap and the next day it was gone!

As for the 4900 I wanted it because I have not had a big countervibe in years. Then I ran it cutting a couple of days and with my back now days it just is not happening....ever fell off a roof and landed square on you behind or been in a car accident that was bad enough that they landed a chopper in the middle of the highway to life flight the person in the other vehicle? Thats right...its non of my business just like mine is none of yours! The member that I traded for the 4900 was happy as can be with what he received from me. If he sold it for a ungodly amount money in the future then all I can say is more power to him...its his!!! And I don't mingle in others business just like you shouldn't mine!

As for the 475...well the guy listed it on the bay for a buy it now for a 100 bucks for 30 days!! Who in the heck wouldn't buy that??

Pretty bad you follow me around like a little puppy mingling in my business...

That's not the handle and tank I was thinking of. I did see someone selling a yellow Poulan parts saw on Ebay that would have same handle.

Well I have 2800 style tank if you are interested. I checked Acres site and it showed the 2700 as the saw like my old 2.8 Craftsman, 295 Poulan Pro Or Green Super Clean style of saw.

I'm looking at one of my Craftsman saws as I'm typing. That saw in the picture is a 2800, 3000, 3300 style saw. Lots of variations on that chassis. Excellent saw and well worth fixing.

The 2700 is I think one of the original clam shell saws. Still good saws but there weren't as many of them around.

I'm looking at one of my Craftsman saws as I'm typing. That saw in the picture is a 2800, 3000, 3300 style saw. Lots of variations on that chassis. Excellent saw and well worth fixing.

The 2700 is I think one of the original clam shell saws. Still good saws but there weren't as many of them around.

2700 2800 3000 3300 etc same series.

2700newsign 001.JPG p2700line 008.JPG

What's the number on that Poulan Pro bar you have on that saw? I have a NOS 16 inch Poulan bar for my 3000 but can't get the right chain for it. I used to get that low profile .325 Woodsman Pro but it's not available. I have a 72 driver chain but don't want to remove the links for 16 inch bar.

Latest posts

Back