"From the mouths of babes!"

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We can only help one generation at a time. If the flow of information stops, then what, learn how to bore cut, learn about a barberchair, learn about dead wood in snags from a book? good luck with that.

you mean we lose?
love the generalizing taking place in this thread, amongst many others on here about "this younger generation", anyone dumb enough to generalize a group of millions based on one idiot who bought a chainsaw, might want to look in the mirror
theres far too many threads on here exactly like this one
It may just be teaching your offspring to think for themselfs would be more benifical.
Whats worse, not teaching them anything or teaching them something you don't know yourself?

you mean we lose?
love the generalizing taking place in this thread, amongst many others on here about "this younger generation", anyone dumb enough to generalize a group of millions based on one idiot who bought a chainsaw, might want to look in the mirror
theres far too many threads on here exactly like this one

I'm sorry that you are offended and that my point was missed by some. My point was not about the kid or the younger generation, it was about taking the time to pass on skills and knowledge to better equip the next generation - just as the sales lady was quick to generalize about the younger generation, she was reminded by the young assistant that we (generalizing here) haven't done our part. Most of us were taught so many things we take for granted and expect of others. This story was told to remind us that many are ignorant because they weren't taught and a lot of the blame lays at our feet. Ron

Back