Gary's offical "Which Oil?" thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im talking about Yamaha's air cooled KT100 engine. http://www.yamaha-motor.com/sport/products/modelhome/464/0/home.aspx The specs says to use 20:1. Their air cooled dirt bikes ran 32:1.
that motor is a long running turd but has much potential
attachment.php
20:1 gary goo and my old yami soil amender gets the job done double time:)

that motor is a long running turd but has much potential
attachment.php
20:1 gary goo and my old yami soil amender gets the job done double time:)
wonder if this will show em:)...................................nope

Have you received all the free stuff Obama promised yet, if not use Garys Own products to protect all of your old stuff, protects everything from boots to bars, from karts to cars , takes care of all from plastic to steel and is virtually undetectible to breathalizor machines, removes unwanted scrapes and dings will magically repair just about anything! To place your order now please call 1800,,,just a sec, WTF You forgot to list the phone number you dumb ####, excuse me folks we seem to be having technocal diffuculties, dumb ####en script writtin piec of ####.......

theres only one answer for this post..... garygoo bar & chain lube by the proud maker of garysway products. and as a bonus whatever you have left at the end of the day when your done cutting you can use it the next morning on your pancakes. mmm mmm good.

What's the ratio of bar oil to antifreeze that I should be running right now.
My chains are unhappy with their diet of ice chips..

hmmmmm thats a good one, mabee gary is best for that answer....lol, but i do think garygoo may contain a certain amount of ethelyne glycol to prevent freezing but not sure to what temperature its good to.

Seems we were in a rut with oil threads. Now we're in a rut with oil mocking threads. . . :greenchainsaw:

Man, ya just dont get it, When you use authentic Gary's Own, (never accept imitation's), you will never be caught in a rut again, unless of course you are a buck deer enticed by Gary Way Doe In Heat Mix, that stuff keeps em in the rut year round

not sure if this fits - buzzed & lookig @ screen sideways

Seems we were in a rut with oil threads. Now we're in a rut with oil mocking threads. . . :greenchainsaw:

ADD maybe... umm, guess we all just got distracted w/ drugs, booze, & ####... its winter, the economy 's f'd up -that's my excuse

someday we ll got back to sellin garys oil

Latest posts

Back