get together this weekend

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like just running for fun. Besides it fun to try and see who can cut the fastest with each saw... Next time I'm bringing my All-cutter. If you got grunt its got the answer....

Later,
Chris

Lets say it likes to show teeth, and in one cut you will probably break a sweat just trying to hold on for dear life!....

Later,
Chris

Gypo has left the building, he caught some fish , he wanted me to go fishing with him but 2 guys in a small boat and a fly rod donot mix, we tested some new stuff , for speed and torque

Ya, it was a fun day, Ed wasn't around when I got there, so I took the 12ft. boat with the Min Kota electric motor out on the choppy lake, which was flopping around like a wet dishrag in the wind.
Anyway, for artillery I had my 3pc. Fenwick packrod, Hardy reel and a 7.5' tapered leader with 4# tip on a floating flyline.
For terminal tackle I used a #10 Olive "Pistol Pete", so it appears Dan is also making fishing tackle as well. Within 45 minutes I landed and released 12 largemouth bass, the biggest being 3 lbs. They always give that nice jump after they run deep.
I just trolled close to shore and didn't cast, cause the boat was rocking enough in the wind and driven rain.

So anyway, I heard a chainsaw while I was fishing and it was Ed with Grabcocks 7900. WTF? DB must be a smart man or dark horse, because I have been standing in line to get one, but Ed said there are 6 others ahead of me. Whom I can only assume are: Big Doucheman, Pistol Pete, Ken Dunn, Barky Bark, RJS and Dennis Greffard. Ed also said that he put 90 minutes into his other 7900's, but would put an hour and a half into mine.
Regardless, I brought my coveted 385 KD, which was limping slightly cause I drove over it. So we did some timed cuts with the 7900 against the 385. The 7900 with less than a tank of fuel thru it cut a .92, while the 385, which has over 500 tanks thru it, cut a .98.
So I asked Ed why my 385 was slightly slower, and Ed said, it may be due for a ring job, or it just hasn't loosened up yet.
Then we tached both saws in the wood, the 7900 tached 12,300 and the 385 tached 11,900.
So anyway Doug, as per our conversation, I brought your 7900 home so I can break it in for you.
Ed said, since I have the use of your saw, I may as well send the 385 back to Ken so he can smarten it up a bit, since I have used it so much.
Anywho here's the vid of the 7900.
John

Doug once Gypo puts 10 tanks through the 7900 it will talk better, she is pretty tight and then we can see what she has got for power, now Gypo donot put a tree over her and use the decompressure.

Hunter , Gypo wants to kick your 088's @ss, but i think he is wishfull thinking and he knows that 999 doesnot stand a chance

Sounds Like Gypo is gonna love DB's other saw.

So how did the 088 run? Did gypo get to test drive it?

Hunter

Hey Gyro, what the ???? are you doing horsing around with my ????ing saw? What's up with this ????, Ed? Is toilet boy now your saw testing cooley?" Stop ????ing around and get that ????ing saw in the mail now.

yes he ran it,but i only had stock 72 LG chain on it fresh off the roll,

, it still cut a .91 so with a good chain it would be done in the .7's
i had a 10 pin on it , i will put sometime on her and then we will see how it compares to his 088

Hell, by the looks of that rotten Poplar log in the video, my non-piped 25cc Daiquiri Whacker could have done it in .91 seconds in puree mode. Get with the program, Pozer Ed!

Doug i told him to taking it easy on your saw and i am not up to putting sometime on it right now , talk to Gypo he knows what is going on.
it will be in the mail shortly, and remember if he hurts it he bought it plus he knows not to mess with a man with your high IQ, it just would not be good for Gypo

nope that is not popular, it is bam. and just ask Gypo how soft it was , could not stick the screw driver in it , the aspen and basswood you could push it to the handle, in the bam i got the driver to go 3/16 to a 1/4 of a inch into the block

You're mistaken once again, Pozer. John's IQ is much higher than mine and maybe even yours. I've also heard that he's a sexual dynamo in the sack; like eight hours of chow-down debauchery at a whack (sic). Ken calls him a sexual intellectual; right up there with dungflungy.

is that why the women always have a big smile on there face when i see them.
Nope DB , you can leave my IQ out of this , i donot have many of them so i have to keep them all to myself, i donot want what's left to get lonely

Most of the time, people confuse IQ with knowlege. IQ is an innate quantity. It is what you were born with and can't be changed with knowlege. It is your ability to acquire and process knowlege, not the knowlege itself. IQ is a measure of your ability to learn. Compared to me, your knowlege of engines, mechanics and logging is superior. Does this mean that you are smarter than I am? Compared to you, my knowlege of electronics is superior. Does this mean that I am smarter than you are? It's not how smart you are, it's how you use the intelligence that God gave you. Since an infinitely broad and even playing field will never be available, we will never know who is smarter, and it really doesn't matter anyway. Why would it?

Doug , i know how to turn a computer on and think about putting my fist threw it when it doesnot do what i want, does that count for something, i just hope i am above 80 on the IQ scale,

IQ has nothing to do with computers either. Like most people, I merely use it as a tool. I don't consider the nerds who groove on computers in and of themselves to be any smarter than others; they just don't get laid as much.

It's not how smart you are, it's how you use the intelligence that God gave you. Since an infinitely broad and even playing field will never be available, we will never know who is smarter, and it really doesn't matter anyway. Why would it? [/B]

This Is wery good.

Mange

Back